Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fall Mix 2007

Kip and I will be in Utah for a week, immersing ourselves in The Beauty of Mother Earth. I won't update the blog while I'm away, but I leave you with:

The Covers Mix.
Click to download!

1) Crazy for You -- Groove Armada
2) Like I Love You -- Maximo Park
3) No Ordinary Love -- the Deftones
4) Under the Bridge -- Scala Choir
5) Plane Wreck at Los Gatos -- Bruce Springsteen
6) Wonderwall -- Cat Power
7) Fast Car -- Mutya Buena
8) Ray of Light -- Natasha Beddingfield
9) Careless Whisper -- The Gossip
10) Toxic -- Nickel Creek
11) Train in Vain -- Dwight Yoakam
12) Pour Some Sugar on Me -- Emm Gryner
13) When I Come Around -- Honeywagon
14) The Anchor Song -- Susana Baca

I even made you this lovely cover you can download and print. See how good I am to you?

1 comment:

gamma1 said...

You're JUST TOO GOOD for all of us.

Safe travels.